Carrier and Association Health Plans Sales Executive
Location: Des Moines, IA, Cedar Falls, IA, Cleveland, OH, or Remote
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Industry: SaaS, Insurance
Manages Others: No
Job Type: Sales
Education: 4 Year Degree or Equivalent Experience
Experience: 5+ Years
Travel: Minimal but as needed
Relocation Covered: No
Why You’ll Love AgencyBloc
We solve problems for our customers. We give ourselves the autonomy to be awesome. We will be human. We are maniacal about success. This is the culture you’ll be a part of if you join the AgencyBloc Team. We are the #1 Agency Recommended Management Platform for life and health insurance agencies. We help grow our clients’ business with an industry-specific CRM, commissions processing, and integrated business and marketing automation.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated sales professional to join our growing Sales Team!
As the Carriers and Association Health Plans Sales Executive, your primary responsibility will be to drive product growth and business partnerships by initiating and nurturing the customer through the sales process. You will promote and grow our strategic partner relationships and collaborate with appropriate internal resources to align general sales efforts to ensure company goal attainment. The position is a highly visible strategic role and will be expected to be a subject matter expert in the Quote+ / FormFire product and associated offerings.
- Become an expert in the value of our quoting solution and effectively articulate that value to create partnerships with insurance carriers.
- Effectively communicate the unique value propositions of each package to potential clients. Showcase the benefits of our products, including streamlined underwriting processes, exposure through marketing and promotional activities, operational efficiency, and data-driven insights.
- Engage with carriers, brokers, and insurance professionals to understand their needs and present tailored solutions. Build and nurture relationships with clients to encourage adoption and utilization of our products.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to target carriers and brokers. Build and maintain a sales pipeline sufficient to meet goals. Customize sales pitches and presentations based on the specific needs and preferences of potential clients.
- Utilize transaction data and insights into plan presentation and broker choices to refine sales strategies. Identify trends and opportunities for product promotion and lead generation.
- Provide training and support to clients, including assisting with the use of underwriting tools, prescreen applications, and other associated documents and forms. Ensure clients are proficient in utilizing our products to their full potential.
- Manage client accounts effectively, ensuring smooth communication, addressing concerns, and facilitating the resolution of issues. Collaborate with internal teams to enhance the client experience.
- Develop and maintain relationships with accounts including C suite level, to ensure optimal access and engagement for our product portfolio.
- Establish strategies that will result in increased sales (both existing and new customers).
- Create and maintain a healthy sales pipeline while achieving assigned sales goals.
- Identify prospective clients and guide them to the right Quote+ and FormFire product that will help them achieve their business objectives.
- Understand customer needs by developing knowledge of current environment, requirements, challenges and future needs to develop the best solution proposal.
- Ability to develop written and verbal communication skills including demo of the Quote+ and FormFire product along with PowerPoint presentations.
- Conduct both inside sales and face-to-face sales calls to accounts as necessary with effective persuasive and influential communication skills.
- Analyze technology needs of the customer and build relationships and partnerships that increase the value of our technology ecosystem.
- Be seen as an industry thought leader; convey our message to industry constituents and actively search for opportunities to produce referral business.
- Utilize and maintain the internal tools for tracking sales activity and efficiency (i.e. HubSpot).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in insurance sales, carrier relationship management, or related roles within the insurance industry.
- Strong understanding of insurance products, underwriting processes, and market trends.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and techniques to derive actionable insights.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Goal-oriented with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Proficient in contract strategy.
- Maintain partner interaction records and process new partner account documents.
- Update and maintain accurate data in the CRM system.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
More on AgencyBloc:
AgencyBloc provides a suite of online software solutions that help insurance agencies increase efficiency, enhance customer satisfaction, control costs, and stay competitive. We currently have customers nationwide. Core values of our company include:
- Client-centric organization focused on delivering great customer service
- Positive, collaborative team environment with coworkers who genuinely care about their work
- High level of professionalism in everything we do
- Continuous teaching, learning, and growth for all team members as they share in the journey that is the story of our company
Form not loading? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.