Solutions Team Lead
Location: Des Moines, IA, Cedar Falls, IA, or Remote
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Industry: SaaS, Insurance
Manages Others: Yes
Job Type: Customer Success
Education: 4 Year Degree or Equivalent Experience
Experience: 3+ Years
Relocation Covered: No
Why You’ll Love AgencyBloc
We solve problems for our customers. We give ourselves the autonomy to be awesome. We will be human. We are maniacal about success. This is the culture you’ll be a part of if you join the AgencyBloc Team. We are the #1 Agency Recommended Management Platform for life and health insurance agencies. We help grow our clients’ business with an industry-specific CRM, commissions processing, and integrated business and marketing automation.
We're looking for a dynamic and strategic individual to join our Client Success Team, stepping into the role of Team Lead within the Solutions Team. In this position, you'll be at the helm of strategy, planning, and the seamless execution of migrating our valued AgencyBloc clients from our legacy AMS package to more robust, feature-rich alternatives. As a trusted and respected leader, your focus will be on providing unwavering support to a team of dedicated solutions specialists, ensuring their success in guiding clients through the decision-making process of selecting the most fitting package.
This opportunity offers engagement with a diverse client base in a collaborative and enjoyable work environment. The role requires adaptability, high-quality work, and creativity in a fast-paced setting and is supported by our Client Success, Marketing, and Support teams.
- Manage a team of solutions specialists responsible for guiding clients through the decision-making process of selecting the most fitting package. This means managing their tasks, providing guidance, and ensuring the team works effectively to meet the transition goals of high retention and renewal rates.
- Establish, refine, and optimize internal and external processes, including value proposition scripting, objection handling, and communication cadence.
- Serve as an escalation point for renewing clients in the auto-migration process.
- Attain specific KPI’s around customer renewal and retention rates when it comes to the auto-renewal process.
- Monitor, track, and analyze customer retention metrics, such as churn rates, renewal percentages.
- Enhance customer relationships by actively participating in discussions and implementing effective approaches within your team.
- Operate effectively under compressed timelines, meeting time-sensitive demands with flexibility and efficiency.
- Uphold a commitment to delivering high-quality results, ensuring clients are content with the transition process.
- Exercise creativity in problem-solving and finding innovative solutions to meet client requirements.
- Drive customer success and a positive customer experience.
- Fulfill other responsibilities as assigned by your manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or closely related field desired and three to five years relevant experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role in the life and health insurance industry.
- Strong understanding of software businesses, with knowledge of both the subscription and renewal models.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and goal-oriented mindset backed by expert-level project management knowledge and skillset.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Highly effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
More on AgencyBloc:
AgencyBloc provides a suite of online software solutions that help insurance agencies increase efficiency, enhance customer satisfaction, control costs, and stay competitive. We currently have customers nationwide. Core values of our company include:
- Client-centric organization focused on delivering great customer service
- Positive, collaborative team environment with coworkers who genuinely care about their work
- High level of professionalism in everything we do
- Continuous teaching, learning, and growth for all team members as they share in the journey that is the story of our company
Form not loading? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.