Location: Des Moines, IA, Cedar Falls, IA, or Remote
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Industry: SaaS, Insurance
Manages Others: Yes
Job Type: Customer Success
Education: 4 Year Degree or Equivalent Experience
Experience: 1-2 Years
Relocation Covered: No
Why You’ll Love AgencyBloc
We solve problems for our customers. We give ourselves the autonomy to be awesome. We will be human. We are maniacal about success. This is the culture you’ll be a part of if you join the AgencyBloc Team. We are the #1 Agency Recommended Management Platform for life and health insurance agencies. We help grow our clients’ business with an industry-specific CRM, commissions processing, and integrated business and marketing automation.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and strategic self-starter to join our Client Success Solutions Team as a Solutions Specialist. In this role, you’ll be guiding clients through the decision-making process of selecting the most fitting package and providing a top-tier experience during their transition from our legacy AMS package to more robust, feature-rich alternatives.
This position offers a unique opportunity to engage with a dynamic client base in a collaborative and enjoyable work environment. It involves working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced setting that requires flexibility, a commitment to delivering high-quality work and fostering creativity. You will have the backing of the organization's Client Success, Marketing, and Support teams.
- Support clients through the decision-making process of selecting the most fitting package and providing a top-tier experience during their transition from our legacy AMS package to more robust, feature-rich alternatives.
- Attain specific KPI’s around customer renewal and retention rates when it comes to the auto-renewal process.
- Nurture clients between the renewal notification to auto-renewal to help reduce churn by adhering to provided value proposition scripting, objection handling, and communication cadence with auto-renewal customers.
- Provide exceptional customer service, addressing client needs, answering questions, and assisting them in making the most of the new platform.
- Operate effectively under compressed timelines, meeting time-sensitive demands with flexibility and efficiency.
- Uphold a commitment to delivering high-quality results, ensuring clients are content with the transition process.
- Exercise creativity in problem-solving and finding innovative solutions to meet client requirements.
- Work closely with colleagues and clients in a collaborative and fun work atmosphere, emphasizing teamwork.
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or closely related field desired and three to five years relevant experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing role in the life and health insurance industry.
- Strong understanding of software businesses, with knowledge of both the subscription and renewal models.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and goal-oriented mindset backed by expert-level project management knowledge and skillset.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Highly effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
More on AgencyBloc:
AgencyBloc provides a suite of online software solutions that help insurance agencies increase efficiency, enhance customer satisfaction, control costs, and stay competitive. We currently have customers nationwide. Core values of our company include:
- Client-centric organization focused on delivering great customer service
- Positive, collaborative team environment with coworkers who genuinely care about their work
- High level of professionalism in everything we do
- Continuous teaching, learning, and growth for all team members as they share in the journey that is the story of our company
Form not loading? Send your resume to email@example.com to apply.