Date Posted: 2/27/2019
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Location: Cedar Falls, IA or Clive, IA
Industry: Insurance, SaaS
Relocation Covered: No
Manages Others: No
Growing technology company seeks experienced salesperson to expand our customer base. Candidate will be responsible for all sales activities starting from warm lead through the close/acquisition of new clients. Our company provides an online CRM and Agency Management System specifically for Health & Life insurance agencies. We currently have clients nationwide. Our company is growing despite today’s economy, and we are eagerly seeking high-quality individuals to join our team.
Core values of our company include:
- Client-centric organization focused on delivering great customer service
- Providing great software that is easy to use
- Positive, collaborative team environment with coworkers who genuinely care about their work
- High level of professionalism in everything we do
Position includes retirement and health benefits, with portions of individual and family coverage paid for by company.
- Complete understanding of the software platform and how our clients benefit from using it
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities
- Responsible for developing client relationships and referrals
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Contributes to the overall understanding of our niche market and future software development by relaying client and prospective clients' feedback
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven track record of outstanding sales experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Rockstar closer
Previous SaaS sales experience preferred, but not required.
Please submit resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com for consideration. Please, no paper resumes.