Client Support Specialist - Tier 2
Date Posted: 11/20/2020
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Department: Training/Account Management
Location: Cedar Falls or Des Moines, IA (Remote may be considered with appropriate experience)
Education: 4-Year Degree or Equivalent Experience
Industry: SaaS, Insurance
Job Type: Client Success
Manages Others: No
Experience: 5+ Years
Travel: Up to 5%
Relocation Covered: No
We are looking for a Tier 2 Client Support Specialist with strong communication and problem-solving skills to join our growing Client Success team. Your responsibilities will consist of three primary objectives:
- Provide support to both clients and internal team members in the investigation and resolution of software issues and challenges.
- Partner with others on the Client Success team to assist clients in determining their options with more technical components of the AgencyBloc platform, such as standard integrations, our API, and other third-party integrations.
- Act as a conduit of information, both by educating the rest of the CS team to level up our knowledge and ability to support clients and the product team by sharing what you learn regarding clients’ use and requests.
AgencyBloc is an online software-as-a-service solution that helps insurance agencies increase efficiency, enhance customer satisfaction, control costs, and stay competitive. We currently have customers nationwide. Core values of our company include:
- Client-centric organization focused on delivering great customer service
- Positive, collaborative team environment with coworkers who genuinely care about their work
- High level of professionalism in everything we do
- Continuous teaching, learning, and growth for all team members as they share in the journey that is the story of our company
- Provide tier 2 technical support to clients and partners to resolve software and integration issues via phone, email, chat, or video call.
- Effectively troubleshoot, replicate, and work with the Product Team for workarounds and resolutions for client issues.
- Proactively analyze client configuration for signs of potential issues.
- Document details pertaining to the issue/solution and communicate the results to the client, team, and/or partner.
- Assist where needed with new product releases.
- Act as liaison between Client Success and the Product Team to ensure high impact problems are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Provide technical support to Support Specialists regarding the resolution of product and client issues.
- Identify training and additional technical learning for the Client Success team and coordinates continued training/education where necessary with the VP of Client Success.
- Prioritize critical issues, providing direction, and ensuring appropriate client support is delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist in developing internal documentation/resources to support team members where needed.
- Support team metrics including goals for account growth and churn.
- Provide insight and feedback on various processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and client satisfaction
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of software support experience or life and health insurance industry experience. AgencyBloc experience desired, but not required.
- Familiarity with APIs, webhooks, and integrations, in general.
- Specific examples of previous experience creating positive customer experiences and exceeding goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly organized and efficient.
- High level of comfort with technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated by the opportunity to be part of a fast-moving, entrepreneurial team.
- Personal characteristics of the ideal candidate include quick thinking and problem solving, flexibility, adaptability, resilience, positive attitude, collaborative nature, self-starter, humble confidence, and an ability to “translate” thoughts among various groups of people.
How to apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please, no paper resumes.