Date Posted: 2/11/2021
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Department: Technology Specialists / RevOps/Marketing Ops
Location: Cedar Falls, IA, Clive, IA
Industry: Insurance, SaaS
Relocation Covered: No
Manages Others: No
As the Revenue Operations Technology Specialist, you will be the subject matter expert and primary contact person for the marketing, sales, and customer success teams in all things technology related. This role will be part of a new team (Revenue Operations) dedicated to aligning marketing, sales, and customer success operations across the full customer life cycle to drive growth through operational efficiency. You will also assist with data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple technologies at once while taking questions and requests from leadership and client-facing team members.
- Support the marketing, sales, and success team needs within all applicable tools (HubSpot, ZenDesk, ChurnZero, Calendly, Zoom, etc.).
- Build and maintain workflows, dashboards, reports, lists, segments, etc. This could include reports for leadership, lists of client segments for marketing and client success, sales performance dashboards, internal workflows for efficiency, and more.
- Analyze data on a proactive basis and as requested. Some examples include: customer churn analysis, client health score, sales activity reports, and marketing campaign ROI reports.
- Be the email marketing expert for all mass emails and email campaigns. This includes working with the appropriate teams to ensure that the emails they want to send are reviewed and delivered at the correct time and to the correct audience.
- Build forms and CTA’s using the appropriate tools.
- Maintain clean and accurate databases across all platforms. This includes deduplicating records, ensuring consistency across all platforms, running mass imports/updates to enrich records, etc.
- Understand and maintain documentation of all data sources, how they are configured, and how they interact with each other.
- Respond to marketing, sales, and client success team questions about processes and/or issues within the technologies.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc metric analysis for marketing, sales, and customer success leadership teams to monitor performance across a range of key revenue drivers.
- Creative thinker
- Problem solver
- Team driven
- Minimum 1 year experience managing business software (CRM, ticketing software, marketing automation, etc.)
- Analytical and technically savvy
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience using HubSpot or other sales/marketing software