Date Posted: 2/2/2022
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Department: Training/Account Management
Location: Cedar Falls, IA, Des Moines, IA or remote with appropriate experience
Education: 4-Year Degree or Equivalent Experience
Industry: SaaS, Insurance
Job Type: Client Success / Account Management
Manages Others: No
Experience: 3+ years
Travel: Up to 5%
Relocation Covered: No
Why You’ll Love AgencyBloc
We solve problems for our customers. We give ourselves the autonomy to be awesome. We will be human. We are maniacal about success. This is the culture you’ll be a part of if you join the AgencyBloc Team. We are the #1 Agency Recommended Management System for life and health insurance agencies. We help grow our clients’ business with an industry-specific CRM, commissions processing, and integrated business and marketing automation.
We are looking for an Implementation Specialist with knowledge of the health and life insurance industry, strong project management skills, and a heart of a teacher to guide our new, multi-user accounts. You'll be responsible for ensuring high product adoption rates in the first three to six months and as clients expand their usage of the AgencyBloc platform.
AgencyBloc provides an online software solution that helps insurance agencies increase efficiency, enhance customer satisfaction, control costs, and stay competitive. We currently have customers nationwide.
Responsibilities of this position:
- Implementation Specialists are experts on the AgencyBloc product and how the system can be used to help our agencies achieve their business objectives
- Manage objectives, tasks, training schedule, and timelines during initial onboarding period, ensuring high successful completion rates
- Work collaboratively with Client Success Managers to ensure each experience with our team adds value to the relationship
- Conduct client product training sessions via web meetings and conference calls
- Work with various client stakeholders and internal business partners to ensure setup and implementation of their account meets client expectations
- Ensure department metrics are achieved including goals for onboarding completion, product adoption, and retention
- Respond to training requests join client calls as requested by the Client Success Managers, to deliver training, education, and consultation that effectively drive adoptions of the product
- Analyze, design, and implement new processes and procedures to maximize efficiencies
- Participate in team chat channels to ensure we are utilizing the team's collective knowledge
- Actively participate in weekly departmental meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of SaaS training/account management experience or life and health insurance industry experience. AgencyBloc experience desired, but not required.
- Specific examples of previous experience developing relationships and exceeding goals.
- Proven track record of establishing credibility with key clients and accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly organized and efficient.
- High level of comfort with technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated by the opportunity to be part of a fast-moving, entrepreneurial team.
- Personal characteristics of the ideal candidate include quick thinking and problem solving, flexibility, adaptability, resilience, positive attitude, collaborative nature, self-starter, humble confidence, and an ability to "translate" thoughts among various groups of people.
More on AgencyBloc:
Headquartered in Iowa, we are a growing software company which provides an online software solution that helps insurance agencies increase efficiency, enhance customer satisfaction, control costs, and stay competitive. We currently have customers nationwide. Core values of our company include:
- Client-centric organization focused on delivering great customer service
- Positive, collaborative team environment with coworkers who genuinely care about their work
- High level of professionalism in everything we do
- Continuous teaching, learning, and growth for all team members as they share in the journey that is the story of our company