What is an agency management system?
An agency management system (AMS) is a SaaS (software as a service) or client-based technology that insurance agencies use to organize their book-of-business and more effectively run their operations. Not all AMS software is built alike, so your agency will need to select the vendor that fits your goals and needs best.
The 5 Steps You'll Learn:
- Identify your agency's goals
- What problem do you want to alleviate?
- Identify your agency's needs
- What does the system need to do?
- Consider your agency's budget
- What is your number and how might it change?
- Compare & select a system
- What system best meets your goals & needs?
- Make it happen
- How can you help your team through the transition?
How you'll receive CE credit:
Answer a few questions throughout the webinar
Complete a test sent to you via email after the webinar is completed
AgencyBloc submits your name and license number to the State of Florida for official credit assignment
Attend the webinar