SmartOffice (Ebix aka E-Z data)
- Moved from Smart Office and said he had to leave all his old stuff behind.
- Smart Office and it wasn't as intuitive. Especially the Reports. It was hard to set them up and then you would lose them and have to set up again
- Was told that smart office requires SS number for commission processing.
- One license is $30 per month. MS Office Plug In for email, word and excel. Capture all documents in history
- The links to download policy information are only available if I choose the 2 license seat costing $70 per month. I am not sure if I like the format and view as each client file is somewhat tiny.
3 Product Offerings:
SMARTOFFICE | AGENCY MANAGEMENT SOLUTION - (Main Competition)
The Agency Management solution includes Employer Benefits and also promotes many of same features as the Financial Advisor Solution
SMARTOFFICE | FINANCIAL ADVISOR SOLUTION
OPPs using the financial advisor platform are likely not candidates for us unless they “Over Purchased” This is not our wheelhouse. Includes integration with Carriers, Parimeds, financial analytical tools (eg Morningstar and Ezmoney), Constant Contacts, lazer apps, paperclip (for document management and storage), SureLC, Outlook, Smart Office.
SMARTOFFICE | ENTERPRISE SOLUTION
“SmartOffice Enterprise provides the proven scalability, data security, and customization capabilities required by even the largest financial services organizations. Available in a flexible, fully hosted web environment or on your own server, SmartOffice Enterprise delivers features to support every aspect of financial services distribution.”