Choosing the Right Technology for Your Agency
Seventy-four percent of the life and health insurance industry is using either a generic CRM or an industry-specific agency management system (AMS) to manage their book of business. Technology has become an extension of an agency’s employees. It’s no longer if you adopt technology, it’s which technology. The tools your staff has access to can either make them more productive or hinder their performance. That’s why choosing the right technology is so important. And that’s what this eBook is all about.
The 5 Steps You'll Learn:
- Identify your agency's pain points & goals
- What problem(s) do you want to alleviate? Which goals do you want to achieve?
- Identify your agency's needs (and wants!)
- What does the system need to do to help your agency reach these goals?
- Research your vendors
- Beyond the product, what do you know about the vendors?
- Select a system
- What decision will be best for your entire team?
- Manage the change
- How can you help your team through the transition?