We are excited to announce the integration with RabbittApp is now live!
RabbittApp is a web-based enrollment platform for ACA, limited medical and supplemental sales. We are happy to be integrated with another industry-specific software to create a value-driven user experience and are excited to bring this software integration to the insurance industry.
What does the integration do?
Through this integration, AgencyBloc and RabbittApp aim to simplify quoting, benefits enrollment, policy management and commissions processing. With the integration, agencies will benefit from:
- Sending quotes with plan comparisons to prospects from RabbittApp
- Cross-selling ACA and supplemental plans with RabbittApp’s fast, user-friendly software
- Newly enrolled clients and policy information from RabbittApp being automatically fed into their AgencyBloc account
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities through reports and analytics within AgencyBloc and RabbittApp
- Processing commissions on policies brought over from RabbittApp within AgencyBloc
- Great client support from AgencyBloc and RabbittApp representatives
What can you do with your data in AgencyBloc?
AgencyBloc is a an agency management system build for life & health insurance agencies with an industry-specific CRM, automated workflows and marketing, and commissions processing tools. With your group and policy data within AgencyBloc, you’re able to manage and track your entire agency in one place.
We look forward to the efficiency this integration will bring to our clients and the insurance industry. Adam Lewis, President of AgencyBloc, said:
“This partnership adds an excellent complementary element to AgencyBloc’s CRM and agency management system - quoting and enrollment. With this integration agencies will be able to manage their business from beginning to end seamlessly within AgencyBloc.”
Andy Rieger, Founder and CEO of RabbittApp, added:
“We are excited about our partnership with AgencyBloc. It will give our clients the ability to take their business and client relationships to a new level with additional tools and features. The integration will help us to provide more value to our clients.”
See it for yourself
If you’re a current AgencyBloc client, feel free to reach out to your Client Success representative with any questions or concerns. You can also view documentation on this integration in the Help section.
To learn more about this integration, click here.
Read original press release here.