By using the agencybloc.com website ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
AgencyBloc reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and functionality, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at:
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While AgencyBloc prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that AgencyBloc cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials.
A. Account Terms
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create additional logins for as many users as you'd like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- AgencyBloc cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one trial account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
B. Payment, Refunds, Upgrading & Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- Accounts are considered active upon submission of credit card information and electronic acceptance of our Terms of Service within the Subscription page. Effective 10/1/2016, activation is binding for 12 months and will auto-renew on a monthly basis thereafter. Month-to-month accounts can be cancelled at any time.
- All fees are displayed in your account under the Subscription page unless otherwise noted in a written and signed agreement. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features and Content of your Account.
- AgencyBloc does not accept any liability for such loss.
C. Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Month-to-month accounts can cancel any time by notifying "email@example.com". An AgenyBloc team member will confirm the cancellation request via email.
- All of your Content will be deleted from the Service following cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- AgencyBloc, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. AgencyBloc reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
D. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- AgencyBloc reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the AgencyBloc Site (agencybloc.com) or the Service itself.
- AgencyBloc shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
E. Copyright and Content Ownership
- All Content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your Content and files uploaded remain yours.
- The Design of AgencyBloc is Copyright © 2013 AgencyBloc, Inc. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design without express written permission from AgencyBloc.
F. Email & Anti-Spam Policy
By creating an AgencyBloc, Inc. account you have also agreed to this anti-spam policy. AgencyBloc, Inc. through the AgencyBloc SaaS platform (“https://app.agencybloc.com”) offers a set of tools for creating and sending email to individual recipients.
Rules & The Law
By using AgencyBloc, you have agreed to the following rules.
- You won’t send SPAM. The definition of SPAM is any email you send to someone who hasn’t given you their direct and explicit permission to contact them on the topic of the email you are sending.
- You will not send email to email addresses obtained through purchased, rented, or third-party lists.
- You are responsible for understanding and complying with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act as well as any other applicable laws of the countries your recipients live in.
- Every email must have an unsubscribe link (our system automatically includes this for you).
- Every email must contain your name and contact information including a physical mailing address (our system automatically includes this for you).
- Every email must use a reasonable amount of contrast between text and background (contrast ratio).
Abuse & Termination
It is your responsibility to monitor and maintain unsubscribe requests for your lists and recipients that are outside of the functionalities of AgencyBloc, Inc. Emails sent unsolicited will receive abuse complaints that will be reflected on your account. It is your responsibility to maintain abuse results lower than the industry standard. It is at AgencyBloc, Inc’s sole discretion to determine if abuse complaints are in excess of industry standards.
G. General Conditions
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders.
- You understand that AgencyBloc uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You acknowledge the Service and all pages, screens, and components thereof are the intellectual property of AgencyBloc and are protected by U.S. copyright law, patent law, and international treaties.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, distribute, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the service without express written permission by AgencyBloc.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any AgencyBloc customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. You agree not to make any attempt to "hack" or mis-use the Service in any way.
- AgencyBloc does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- You expressly understand and agree that AgencyBloc shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if AgencyBloc has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of AgencyBloc to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and AgencyBloc and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and AgencyBloc (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at agencybloc dot com.