Open enrollment season is upon us.
Here are the dates you should know for this open enrollment season provided by HealthCare.gov:
- November 1, 2015: Open Enrollment starts. This is the first day you can enroll in a 2016 Marketplace plan. Coverage can start as soon as January 1, 2016.
- December 15, 2015: Last day to enroll in or change plans for new coverage to start January 1, 2016.
- January 1, 2016: 2016 coverage starts for those who enroll or change plans by December 15.
- January 15, 2016: Last day to enroll in or change plans for new coverage to start February 1, 2016
- January 31, 2016: 2016 Open Enrollment ends. Enrollments or changes between January 16 and January 31 take effect March 1, 2016.
Over the next few weeks, we'll be helping you out with what communications you should send to your clients and prospects. We'll show you how you can do it automatically with an agency management system, and we'll help you out with the actual campaigns you should be sending.
So, be on the lookout for blog posts, ebooks and a free webinar to cover this topic!
In the meantime, take a look at the following eBook about using email campaigns during open enrollment season: