CRM vs. Industry-Specific Agency Management System
In this episode of BlocTalk, we talk about an important issue facing many insurance agencies: should you buy a generic CRM or an industry-specific agency management system (AMS)? Or better yet, what are the differences between the two to help you make that decision?
In this episode, Erica Kiefer, VP of Sales & Marketing at AgencyBloc with over 10 years of experience in the SaaS (software as a service) industry, weighs in on:
- the difference between an AMS (agency management system) and a CRM (customer relationship management) software
- what specific features insurance agencies are searching for in an AMS or CRM
- how insurance agencies can identify the different software vendors that will meet their needs
- what hesitations insurance agencies have about switching from Excel or paper to an AMS or CRM
- the biggest benefits insurance agencies will see when switching to an AMS or CRM and any pitfalls to watch for
[insert podcast here]
Check out AgencyBloc
Ready to see if an AMS might be the right fit for your insurance agency? Schedule a live, 1-on-1 demo to chat with a specialist about your agency's specific needs and take a peek inside AgencyBloc.
Schedule a Demo